Re: Gods War Vacations

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 16:33:19 -0800

Greg replied

>Your guys just want to romp in the Gods War?

No, I have a specific myth.

> >The reason I'm asking is that my players have
>>decided to use a myth
>>in order to get a cooler guardian for their new
> >hero band.
>
>Yea, they can do that.
>It sounds to me like you are gogn ot an event, butnot participating
>as the characters.

I have a myth where the actual result is a child, so they will be using that pretty much as I found it.

> >Anyone have thoughts on the best way to run this
>>sort of quest?
>
>I am not really sure where the problem lies.

The characters will all be the same hero (like the Bonborn example). But none of them is powerful enough for a hero level quest. P.200 suggests that the next level down is a communal quest, but then they wouldn't be the main character.

--

David Dunham