Laying the foreigner's ghost to rest

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:59:25 -0600

This is also a good plot hook. The ghost of the oldest son who was a soldier in Sartar starts haunting the family house in Sylila, and it turns out that in order to lay him to rest they will need to fetch his body (or at least his skull) and bury it in the family plot. Imagine the consequences. The story practically writes itself.

--
Loren Miller <loren_at_...>
http://ioxy.com