Re: Kerofinela Gazetteer, where are the numbers?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:40:09 -0000

Hi Mikko,

> Nice map, nice book. Definitely very useful.
Thanks.

> * I was surprised to see quite a substantial change in the "Uz eat
> dragonewts" history. Weren't the trolls supposed to get killed by
> dragonewts after gorging themselves on other dragonewts. Now we
> get told it was some small, obscure band of beastfolk.

It is not a change in this source. There have always been two sources for this event that I was aware of: Trollpak and King of Sartar. The stories never matched up. DP:LoT just ties the two together. As always YGMV. If you do not like the Beast Men being factored in just go with the single source version.