Re: Re: Siege of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:11:32 +0000 (GMT)

> Famine somehow never enters
> the city in a serious way. With all those
> Lunar-friendly Volsaxi
> tribes nearby, I keep wondering how and why.
> Nightjumpers with food bags?

Actions of PCs, of course! After all, every PC in existence has been to Whitewall, either defending it or sneaking supplies in or guarding the last supply route (there's a lot of them...) or something.

Plus the mysterious missing Foodman, perhaps?

Some combination of the two?

Anyway, the Orlanthi have had a practice run at famine during this new-fangled Fimbulwinter thing. They've all got "survive without food" skills at 13 at least. And their players keep passing them pizza and crisps :)

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html