Re: Duck-Point (and much mystical speculation)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:58:58 -0000

Not to be too much or a bore on this subject, but one more thing I forgot to mention.....you wouldn't have to play this from an orlanthi POV. It is possible the empire would come to the same conclusions, and consider the road of least resistance to creating a cohesive, governable, province. (Same sort of idea as marrying the Tarshite king and knocking him off, errrr, happening to have some random unfortunate and did we mention random lethal event randomly happen to him by random chance that had nothing to do with the lunars....).

Not the work of the top level lunar leaders probably (that would be the the siege of Whitewall and the reaching moon temple), but an ambitious local commander, priest, or other meddler could give it a shot......what a great applied lesson of lunar consensus building!

--Bryan