Re: Duck Point

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:50:57 -0800 (PST)

(Quack.) Look, humans. You guys are all confused.

First off, you put up a walled city in a swamp. Talk about dumb. See that piece of wall sticking up right there? It's sunk so low, even I could jump over it.

Second, you put the wall around a hill and asked us in. Why would a duck ever want to live on a hill? There's no water, no reeds, and a long walk to the fish. The only reason for it to exist is so that humans have a place to stay when they visit and unload the wagons before we carry cargo down to the boats.

So, when _you_ say "Duck Point" you mean this abandoned ramshackle where the road ends. When _we_ say "Duck Point" we mean the nesting reeds just over that way. And we're not responsible when you get them confused.

Now get out of my way before I chop off your kneecaps.

Chris Lemens

Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com