Re: Shield Destroyer

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:01:14 +0000 (GMT)

> Swordblows destroy shields and weapons. So we've
> always understood the
> feat to mean that the humakti cleaves his/her
> enemy's shield in two.
>
> Hadn't even tought about
> flash-bang-crumble-enemy-shield-beam magic.
> Sounds like western sorcery to me... ;D

The difference between using the feat to augment CC, and using it actively, perhaps?

Also what happens when the enemy's out of reach!

And Humakt's the god of Death, rather than of swords. So Death is what we hit our enemies with, given the choice. Winning a duel without even bothering to draw your sword can be *cool*!

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html