What to Get?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 10:27:15 -0800

I was updating my web site recently, and noticed that Nick Brooke's excellent answer to the question, "if I have the RuneQuest rules, what should I buy next?"
<http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/recommendation.html> needed updating.

So, "if I have the HeroQuest rules, what should I buy next?"

Please confine your answer to products in print (or at least those published for Hero Wars -- it's probably reasonable to say you should track down Barbarian Adventures even though it's technically out of print, since a game store might still have a copy).

I think my first answer has to be HeroQuest Voices -- not only is it free, but it's a pretty gentle introduction to a variety of Gloranthan cultures, written from a player's point of view.

--

David Dunham