Re: re: "Found" Hero descriptions

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:44:26 +1100

Another 100 words

Once I dressed well, went to the finest schools, rode upon a chrome horse, didn't see the frowns on the jugglers and clowns, refused to compromise with the mystery tramp, and laughed about warnings of my coming fall. Now I don't talk so loud, don't seem so proud, am scrounging for my next meal and have to make a deal to pawn my diamond ring. I discovered the Tramp really wasn't where its at after he took everything he could steal. He's calling to me now, I can't refuse. I've no direction home, am a complete unknown, a rolling stone.

John