Re: re: "Found" Hero descriptions

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:09:30 +1100

A third. One hundred words, plus mellatron.

My head hums, the master calls. Looking west, my spirit cries. Standing long, I hear voices. There are two paths, and I know I can change the one I'm on. I hear the wind, and must follow. Shining light, I transmute gold. Shadows seek to overpower my spirit, but the recorder player calls me to understanding. A new day beckons, with laughing foliage, shaking hedges and mystical Oneness. I *know* all that glitters is gold. I have a gift for vague aphorisms. I smoke far too much Maryjane. Playing the intro ist verbotten. And I'm buy-uy-ing a stair-air-way to heav-ven.

John