Re: Re: "Found" Hero Descriptions

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:41:08 -0600

Stewart Stansfield wrote:

> Ah, here's one for all the germanophones out there...
>
> 105 words.
>
> Er war ein Punker, und er lebte in der gro�en Stadt. Es war Wien, war
> Vienna, wo er alles tat. Er hatte Schulden denn er trank, doch ihn
> liebten alle Frauen und jede rief: "Come on and rock me Amadeus!" Er
> war Superstar. Er war popul�r. Er war so exaltiert, because er hatte
> Flair. Er war ein Virtuose, war ein Rockidol und alles rief:
> "Come on and rock me Amadeus!" Es war um 1780 und es war in Wien. No
> plastic money anymore, die Banken gegen ihn, woher die Schulden kamen.
> War wohl jedermann bekannt er war ein Mann der Frauen... Frauen
> liebten seinen Punk!

Babelfish translates this as:

He was a punk, and he lived in the large city. It was Vienna, was Vienna, where it did everything. It had debts it drank, but all women and everyone loved it called: "Come on and skirt ME Amadeus!" He was superstar. It was popular. It was in such a way exaltiert, because it had Flair. It was a Virtuose, was a Rockidol and an everything called: "Come on and skirt ME Amadeus!" It was around 1780 and it was in Vienna. NO plastic money anymore, the banks against it, from where the debts came. Was everyone probably admits he was a man of the women... Women loved its Punk!
Guy (Hoyle)