Re: Re: "Magic Road" Travel?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:24:21 +0000 (GMT)

And of course it may not be time that you're trying to save: this looks like a way of avoiding points (and enemies) that are physically in between to me.

> Entry and exit points will tend to be holy places
> and the rituals to
> access the short world guarded, but its one way to
> do it.

Any guesses just how difficult this should be? We don't want everyone and their alynx teleporting all over Dragon Pass, but it should be possible for some. Maybe user limits? "Must be an initiate of..." "must be holding item X", something like that?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html