Re: "Found" Hero descriptions

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 01:17:31 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2004-03-14-0105.

Hi All,
Sorry for being a little late but still catching up with my E-mails.

Mike Dawson wrote:
> this reminds me of a topic I've been meaning to start: Who has examples of hero
> descriptions found in unlikely places in the mundane world?

This is one I may use in some up and coming Pulp Adventures.

'I am the very model of a modern Major-General, I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral, I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
>From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical, I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical, About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news, With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse. I'm very good at integral and differential calculus; I know the scientific names of beings animalculous: In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral, I am the very model of a modern Major-General.' 103 words.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

darransims_at_...
darren.sims_at_...

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com