Re: Bluebird/ Minaryth

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:47:41 -0000

> From: Jane Williams [mailto:janewilliams20_at_y...]
> Wasn't he (Redbird - ed) a D&D PC who somehow dropped into
Glorantha?
> (Of all the horrible ideas! shudder!)

Now now Jane, lets not be elitist! Actually, in the club where I run my game you can always see the D&D players and GM's poring over the various manuals - very much in the spirit of Lhankor Mhy.

The think that got me thinking about Blubird/ Minaryth is that some of the original pc's that helped develop the histories seem to have garnered new sobriquets. Blackmor the Rabid (now theres a name) springs to mind here.

We could be heading towards a book by Greg - Sage of Dragon Pass and Balazaar - solving the mystery of the blue/purple fella!

Oh dear, its late and I'm rambling. Off to bed I go...

Rob