Dear Tribe

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:08:26 -0000

I have started narrating a heortling game and would like to start firming up some details. The characters clan is the Anzarni clan (Barbarian Adventures) and their enemy clan is the fiendish Black Oaks. They have also had some contact with the Cyrlings. Does anyone know if these clans do in fact belong to a tribe? If so which one; are there any maps on the web, etc..

I found loads of stuff about the Culbrea annd a great map, showing the steads. I don't recall whos website that was so please forgive me.

Thanks in advance!
Rob