Re: Dear Tribe

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:26:47 EST

Hello Friends

Rob askes:
> I have started narrating a heortling game and would like to start
> firming up some details. The characters clan is the Anzarni clan
> (Barbarian Adventures) and their enemy clan is the fiendish Black
> Oaks. They have also had some contact with the Cyrlings. Does
> anyone know if these clans do in fact belong to a tribe? If so

The Black Oakes seem to belong to the Colymar (they were founded recently and are the rivals of the Black Spear/Anmangan clan of the Colymar wilds).

There is no information on the Anzarni or Cyrling clans, besides that we know that they are NOT part of the Colymar tribe (no information of them in Jalks Book in "King of Sartar")

Cheers

André