Re: Re: Dream walking?

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 02:15:01 GMT

In message <405B659A.6010901_at_...> "Moah, platypus powaaa!" writes:

>Wouldn't that be adultery? I believe Orlanthi look down on adultery?
>(that it actually brings bad fortune on the clan until it's fixed).

I can't believe adultery is that badly regarded - these people are human after all. I think the real objection is to kinstrife which adultery tends to cause. If all parties are content with the situation then no one else makes a fuss - it's their affair. Only if one of the parties complains or threatens violence does the clan get involved and then the middle party will get told to make up their mind - divorce their spouse or kick out their lover.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/