scenario elements needed

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 02:27:08 +0100

Hi,

next sunday i'm writing my first story (have run some from the HQ book so far) and i'd need some ideas to develop it more. The basic idea is that one day a trickster is found out in a field doing weird thing (like eating grass, frolicking or tickling the cows). The clan members of course have a natural reaction like killing the fool, stoning it or sending it forcefull to the black oaks.
The next day he's back though, and a dozen more with him. And then every day another score shows up. The player have to find out what's going on and solve it (The player are sent cause they're here, and one of them is a trickster so it would fall into his general juridiction). Basically, I'm thinking that this is some sort of reenactment of some kind of dismemberment that happened to Eurmal. The players have to find out the story, reenact Eurmal's rememberment in a heroquest (basically find all his bits and glue them together, preferably in the right order). I'm looking for ideas of where to find information about that, mostly, and what players would have to do to get that info. Episodes ideas are also welcome.

Moah, platypus powaaa!