Re: Herowars Polls

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:46:29 -0000

> The main impression I get is that only about half of you have any
> intention of bringing your campaign out of the Dragon Pass area,
> where heortlings, Lunars and trolls rub shoulders with the
> occasional dwarf or elf.
> Looks like one of Issaries' goals should be convincing people that
> there's good gaming to be had beyond DP...

I'd answer

> Still, if anyone has any suggestions for any other
> fun-but-not-statistically-representative polls we could post, get
> in touch...

with something along the lines of

Did Hero Wars Give you the chance to

(a) Convert your existing campaign from RQ/PDP/other
(b) Revisit an old campaign with new characters
(c) Revisit your favourite areas of Glorantha
(d) Explore new areas and cultures of Glorantha
(e) Get new information to convert for use in RQ/PDP/other...

(These may not be mutually exclusive options...)