Re: Confusing the Mythologies

From: David P. Summers <dsummers_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:39:42 -0700

As someone who is new to this, I must say that I'm surprised as the number of people that feel it should be "provable" that one side (usually Orlanthi) is right and that the other is deluded or something. To me, that would only detract from the setting, making it a bit more boring and predictable.

Interest opponents are ones that are intelligent, have real motivations, and real values. Roleplaying your side is more interesting when you have to deal with the uncertainties and gray areas of your values.

--
David P. Summers, SETI Institute
Mail Stop 239-4

650-604-6206