Re: Vorblost

From: dalamides <florent.bonardot_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:52:58 -0000

Julian Lord wrote:
> exists is in les Erudits de l'Ambigu n° 2.

yes i play the scenario and was very fun, like it. Not everyday we can see a dwarf-broo who built an infernal catapult ;) I stop playing RQ long time ago and restart now with the same player : they were surprise ;)

> In English, I'd rather call it "Urox versus Vorblost : Episode 4 :
The
> Seven Deadly Slaves of the Arch-Sinner" ... :-)
>
> It was nominally designed as part of a putative beer 'n' pretzels
> B-Series Urox vs. Wakboth myth-cycle, to be invented by the
Narrator.

So i can consider Urox as a face of Wakbot ? i'm working on the quest now and this is the first i will do hehe. I will try to make not too trash and ... this is the first one.

Who can be this seven in the hq ? they will do it to destroy the red metal. Any suggestion ?