Tentacles Special News: New Website!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:31:47 +0200

TENTACLES SPECIAL NEWS
Volume 1, Number 1, April 2004

~ N e w W e b s i t e ~

We have a new Website! Many kudos to our lovely Judy Routt for the stunning work! Check it out: http://www.tentacles-convention.de

~ N e w I m m o r t a l H e r o b a n d M e m b e r ~

The famed Michael O'Brien will add some legs to our Glorantha programme!

O ' B r i e n, Michael
MOB aka Mr. Maximum Game Fun, Sun County Czar, The Inflatable Giant Trollball Referee, former Australien Denizen now Satrap of Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is back for Tentacles! He will team up with John Hughes as Giant Trollball Referee and Co-GM 'Bad �Boon Rising / Beak No Evil' with him!

~ J o i n N o w ~

Only 5 weeks to go! For all you how are still undecided if they should attend Tentacles Monstrous for more games, more drinks, more fun - we have a couple of places left! Hurry up:

~ Tentacles Monstrous ~

28th - 31st May 2004
HeroQuest, Call of Cthulhu and
Eternal Champion Game Fest
Castle Stahleck, Germany

Sign-up here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm

The price for residential membership is 90,- Euro + 10,- Euro late fee Euro and includes bed, breakfast and dinner.

Non-residential membership is 25,- Euro + 10,- Euro late fee for the whole event.

Travel hints:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/getting_there.html

Tentacles will provide a shuttle bus for the Ryan Air flights to Frankfurt Hahn airport!

Fabian