Re: Online irc/mirc heroquest roleplaying group needs you

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:44:10 +1000

Folks

I'd just like to say that this is a great gaming group, and has given me hours of enjoyable online roleplaying. Rusty Hoyle, Paul and the gang run a great campaign. We use MIRC - which is free and quite straightforward to set up. Of course, having gamers across three continents and five time zones can be a bit of a challenge sometimes, but lining up western Europe and Oztralia at least works reasonably well. :)

Things have slowed down of late, so its great to see a call for new members. I hope to rejoin for regular play sometime soon, if only to sort out the Humakti and the Sun Domer. :)

If you're considering online gaming, check out how this group runs. We've learned a lot about cheesy sound effects, real time mapping, and mirc/email document sharing.

Cheers

John