Re: Confusing the Mythologies

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:47:49 -0000

> > Jeff Richard
> > > Huh? The Orlanthi myth is verifiably true - many ancient
ancestors
> > > came with Orlanth from the Spike (and you can go on heroquests
and
> > > experience it for yourself).

I know this is Digest territory, but I want to clarify my comments - they were from an Orlanthi PoV and were made simply for the purpose of pointing out how unlikely it is that Orlanthi would lose their own faith upon exposure to another culture's settlement myth. FWiW, the Dara Happan myths are also verifiably true - just look at the Gods Wall or watch the Emperor Tests for goodness sake!

Jeff