Re: Re: What's occupying my mind presently

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:38:11 +0300 (EEST)

> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, "Soren Petersen"
> <soren.petersen_at_s...> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >> Lunar graduates of the College of Magic spending time on the
> > frontiers. (Should they get a Soldier keyword at 13)?
> >

> My own suspicion is that there's a military magician keyword.
> Perhaps we'll see it in ILH2?

The magicians are a bit too valuable (and uppity, no doubt) to slug it as a regular ground-pounder. Then again, this depends. If the magician is forced to follow a reconnaisence squad on his/her own (vietnam style) then he/she would have to get used to living as a soldier.

But my understanding is that the university educated magicians are more like artillerists. They have their own unit with guards, and just do their own thing on the battlefield.

        -Adept