Re: Re: Innaccurate Miles?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:41:33 +0100

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 04:54:48 -0400, you wrote:

>> >A Dara Happan
>> >noble uses a map to show him how the world is structured, and to
>> >reassure himself that everything is in order. Unfortunate
>> >disarrangements since the Flood and the Ice Age are best ignored, to
>> >preserve the harmony of Yelm's realm.
>> >
>> Personally, I don't think the Dara Happans are quite *that*
>> conservative. Now, the Brithini on the
>> other hand...
>
>And Mostali, were they to travel?

I think the Mostali have extraordinarily detailed maps. Wonderful maps that show exactly what's where and how it all fits together. The problem though is that the maps show how things should be according to The Great Plan, and as a result they can easily get confused when crossing a field and the cows aren't in the position the map shows.