Spreading the word

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 18:34:58 -0000

Hi all,

For some time the tribe have been spreading the word on wider forums like rpg.net and the forge about HeroQuest and making sure that it is noticeable and 'out there'. I've noticed that recently that I and a few others who regularly post there have done so less for various personal reasons sucking up our time. I would just like to encourage any of you who can to hold discussions outside these 'preaching to the converted' forums to do so as well. After all if folks don't know about the game, then they won't play it.

take care,

Ian Cooper