RE: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 23:13:01 +0200

For full explanation :
Delecti is one of the powerfull "mages" of the Empire of Wyrm Friends that survive the doom of this Empire because of his use of Necromancy. He lives in the Upland Marsh in the west part of Sartar near the Colymar clan (if you check http://www.glorantha.com/new/images/MapDragonPass.jpg there you will see more exactly where it is) This marsh is full of nasty undead and suppose to house some fortresses full of undead (If I refer to Genertela book for Runequest). It seems to me that a place where a 800 years old necromancer who had time to prepair vengeance is marshalling an army of nasty thing might do things in the Herowars.
But it's my glorantha and I admit that I'll come later if I finish preparing a full campain setting in this region and put it all together on a website. Hope I have not open more question than I have answered.

Manuel