Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:55:57 -0700 (PDT)

Light Castle:
> Like I said, I'm about as much of a pure Gloranthan
> virgin as can be.

>From some of your posts, it sounds like you might want
an encyclopedic overview of all Glorantha. I thought someone must have suggested this by now, but perhaps not.

For a tour de force of all Glorantha, I recommend Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars (see http://www.glorantha.com/products/1102.html). It gives an overview of every region of Glorantha. Good for hours of reading. There's at least one copy for sale on eBay right now:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=44111&item=3191732671&rd=1

Technically, it was written for Hero Wars (think HeroQuest version 0.6), but it is independent of rules.

Chris Lemens

Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover