Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 06:39:01 -0000

Cool. I am actually slowly starting to think well on Tarsh. Near enough to DP, Lunar influenced but not still tied to old ways, a bit of that high-chief and king kind of deal that makes it easy enough for old DnD'ers to wrap their head around... Might be a good place.

Speaking of old RQ material, it's weird to have someone (or couple actually) with the same last name be big names with their own fanzine, etc. etc. Castellucci's a rare enough name as it is.

> If you want somewhere completely different and are prepared to wing
> it, then Spol has a lot of potential dealing with the machinations
of
> the Darkness-worshipping nobility up to and including the dreaded
> "Taloned Countess"

OOOHH... that sounds odd. Do tell me more.

> (A good Lunar history starts here
> http://www.glorantha.com/library/history/hle-0wane.html )

Have read that, although bits of it leave me confused. Like what's the deal with Moonson. Immortal? Or continually reincarnating? Or did that just start with him losing that battle with Sheng Seleris? Or am I just hopelessly lost?