Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 15:56:52 -0000

Bad news, you have to pay for them (not that they aren't worth it and all...).

The same style was used for the map included in "Dragon Pass: Land of Thunder" That is the gazeteer for Dragon Pass, so obviously a detailed map was essential!

I'm not sure which of his other maps are still in print (I think some were in smallish print runs, and I've never found the spare cash to buy them myself, so I've lost track of what is available). Still, once you've figured out where you want to be, probably worth looking to see if a relevant map is available.

And by the way, you have explored the official site, right? (www.heroquest-rpg.com) There are some offical and unofficial maps there, as well as (once you dig around enough) various questions answered, bits of myths revealed, and so on. It unfortunately lacks a good "what to do if you are new to Glorantha" section, but maybe someone will package some of the discussion in this thread and they can use it to start one.

--Bryan