Re: Digest Number 1681

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 15:41:58 EDT

In a message dated 06/05/2004 19:47:20 GMT Standard Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

See, it's these kinds of things that are so frustrating. There's only the barest hint of such a thing in the HQ book. But it was obviously a great empire jus to the south of Sartar. As mentioned earlier, Great Game material.

There is actually quite a lot of detail about the region in the Introduction to Glorantha Book. Back issues of Tradetalk and Tales of the Reaching Moon have lots of information about the Rightarm Islands, the History of Kethaela, the Enemies of the Holy Country and lots more. Some of these are still available - and while not in HQ are easily converted (if I remember right I did my stuff in Pendragon Pass mechanics). I personally would like to redevelope all of my old material into a new HQ form, but I don't know if the public wants it or not LOL.
Simon