Re: Holy Country Material [was: Digest Number 1681]

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:36:56 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-05-06-2225.

simonbrayuk_at_... wrote:
> There is actually quite a lot of detail about the region in the Introduction
> to Glorantha Book. Back issues of Tradetalk and Tales of the Reaching Moon
> have lots of information about the Rightarm Islands, the History of Kethaela,
> the Enemies of the Holy Country and lots more. Some of these are still
> available - and while not in HQ are easily converted (if I remember right I did my
> stuff in Pendragon Pass mechanics). I personally would like to redevelope all
> of my old material into a new HQ form, but I don't know if the public wants
> it or not LOL.

There is so much gaming material in the whole of the Holy country. I would love to see more material on all the regions of the Holy Country. I like the Esvulari and think there is more scope for them. Also the whole of God Forgot has many more going for it. There can never be too much information so I say get it together and convert it to HQ and release it.

However I know you are busy enough Simon ;-)

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com