Daniel's Demonic Hootch

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 14:19:00 +1000

>Chris:

>And Daniel Fahey is proof positive that Bullmen and Uz
>are mythically related: he also can drink anything.

Which brings me to the three rules of dealing with Daniel's very special hootch:

  1. Never drink anything Daniel offers you before midnight.

2, Never drink anything Daniel offers you after midnight.

3. If you're jetlagged, tired or even slightly flat, do not even *smell* anything offered you by Daniel.

Follow these three simple rules and you have a much better chance of staying on your feet for an entire con. If you want to, that is. Based on (bittersweet) personal experience. :)

Cheers

John