red headed man

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 01:19:10 EDT

In a message dated 07/05/04 01:53:36 GMT Daylight Time, HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

And how about us shaved-headed types? :) LC

> Any suggestions as to who a red-headed man should identify with?
>
> Andrew

Some of us are blessed by the goddess with a Lunar style hair-free cranium and ginger, if not crimson, beard. Unfortunately we all got sold into slavery 'cos those Lunar nobles like red haired slaves - then sold on the cheap when our hair fell out. Luckily us red-haired types have formed an alliance with the Pentan hordes and plan to turn on our former masters. Personally, I think the red emperor is a red head, but I'n not usre this is born out on the various book covers: The REAL red emperor is a red head - all the others are false incarnations.
"By his ginger shalt though know him"
A slogan from the Proxy Wars
Keith