Re: Re: Holy Country

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 11:24:01 +0200

Quoting LC:

> If it is at all decent, for much muchness on the
> > holy country (some summarizing official material, some unofficial),
> > there is a very good french site just teeming with it, at:
> > http://kethaela.free.fr
>
> Lovely!

Thanks!

btw, we are (slowly) trying to translate bits of the site in English (see http://kethaela.en.free.fr), so some texts are already there in English. Our take on God Forgot is online, I think.

It reminds me we didn't put anything new for more than two months. OK, umpteeth item in the to-do list.

I think you'll easily find maps of the surrounding lands in many websites. I seem to remember we have some global Holy Country map and the fanzine Tradetalk also has some nice articles and maps on the region (# 4 and 5, I think). These issues are available on www.tradetalk.de

> My written [French] grammar is horrible (I grew up in New York) but I read and
> speak quite well.

We would gladly accept any help in translating (or proofreading) some articles :)

May the myths speak to you and show you hidden truths,

  Philippe