RE: Re: Pantheons

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 08:30:19 +0100

> > You might enjoy Jeff Richard's take on the Esrolian cult of the
> Magna
> > Mater (a mystery cult which claims to be a survival from the
> universal
> > Earth worship of the Green Age), here:
> >
> > http://lokarnos.com/article.pl?sid=03/09/01/1553200
>
> Actually, I like that alot. It fits my mind set. On one level
> they are
> all different, on another (and as is so often, it is a Mystery Cult
> level) someone unifies them mythologically. All are true and none.
> Lovely. :)

Oh, nice! I wish I'd seen that before. Now mentally replanning an NPC minor Esrolian Queen, who just got a lot more interesting.... Oh, and the early history of the Kheldon tribe, come to think of it, and taking another look at that old Life-bringers Quest I wrote...

Drat, I don't have time for this! Pass the caffiene.