RE: Jar-eel's hair

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 23:06:06 +0100

> Gunda the Guilty, the archetypical skandinavian valkyrie is
> of-course a blonde.

Let me check, I think she was in those stats, too.

Yep.
Looks: braided blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'8", 180 lb

> Jar-Eel the Razoress, the Lunar heroine of course has deep red hair.

Except that, as we said, she's documented otherwise. And those stats are not Gloranthan authorship, so they're not biased or lying.

Ah, Andrew, there's your red-haired man! "The Red Emperor"
"Crimson hair and goatee, black eyes, ruddy complexion, 6' tall, 180lb" Want to know his level, hit points, and armour class? No?