Re: Re: Wyrms Footprints

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 12:15:18 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-05-09-1210.

Nick Brooke wrote:
> Darran writes:
>
> > Talking about Wyrms Footprints has reminded me that I have several
> > copies to give away as prizes at the up and coming conventions
> > 'Tentacles 2004' and 'Continuum 2004' as part of the RHQN events.
> > Sponsored as we are by Issaries and the Unspoken Word.
>
> Er, superb as the boys from the Unspoken Word undeniably are, "Wyrms
> Footprints" was published by Reaching Moon Megacorp for Chaosium, Inc.
> So I hit a minor "Does Not Compute" on reading about your sponsors...

'Wyrms Footprints' was published by the fantastic Reaching Moon Megacorp for Chaosium. The actual prizes were donated by Issaries which includes 'Wyrms Footprints' along with many of the new Issaries products.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com