And other stuff on Ebay

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 14:34:08 +0100

Taking a quick look.... To what extent is Ebay your friend, these days? Roleplaying, fantasy, Other, and browsing.... There's 34 pages! http://toys.listings.ebay.com/Role-Playing_Fantasy_W0QQfromZR11QQsacategoryZ 44108QQsocmdZListingItemListQQsocolumnlayoutZ3QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosorto rderZ2QQsosortpropertyZ2

There's a copy of Strangers in Prax going cheap - good stuff for anyone gaming in Pavis. Drop the RQ stats, the background and scenarios are still good, and this is the one that introduces the Coders.

Book of Tentacles vol4 - though I think this is still in print?

Storm Tribe - all those cults where every initiate is a PC :) If you haven't got it, get it!

The RQ Monsters book - completionists only, I'd say. Anaxials Roster does it better, and for the right system.

Two-book set of RQ3 Deluxe and Snake Pipe Hollow. Probably not worth it for anyone coming into Glorantha via HW/HQ, though I hope someday SnakePipe Hollow will get converted.
Several more copies of the RQ3 rules...

Still, there's SPH on its own in another lot.

Scorpion Hall - a RQ solo adventure. Well, it's an adventure.

Trolls and Trollkin - a lot of prerolled NPCs for RQ. I can't think of any use for this these days. Or back then, really.

Two lots that include Apple Lane (the original), and the bits that went with it

"Glorantha, intro to the Hero Wars" is listed as Runequest (!), and there's Lightcastle as top bidder. Let's hope it stays that way...

Keeping on going - page 28, there's the Hero's Book, Dragon Pass, and the main HQ book.
Who's "timo.euler"? He's going to get Dragon Pass for under a dollar at this rate!

Lots of issues of Heroes and Different Worlds, not that newbies will want them, I expect. But completionists may well get a nice surprise.

Ohmigod there's Pavis & Big Rubble boxed sets... Mint! But I've got the "Classics" reprint, I *can* resist...