Re: Converting old monsters

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 09:47:59 -0700

Re: the Bat
> Do not use this thing as a random Wandering Monster!

Of course not! it's not Random at all, it's use can only be ordered at the highest level in the Lunar Government. I'm sure that there is a flunky always scurrying after the Emperor with a satchel containing the authorization codes for the Bat.

Random? Not hardly (unless you just happen to be under the flight path as it flies on its mission to preserve World Order)

RR
- Richelieu