Re: Bat

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:10:42 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 9 May 2004, Jane Williams wrote:

> I don't thnk it's as subtle as a tac. nuke :(
>
> Bat v. dragon: Boldhome, 1602.
>
> "When a dragon appeared the defenders were disheartened, but the monster
> instead attacked the Crimson Bat. Both monsters were destroyed."

Interesting thing, dragons. From reading the scenarios in the Dragon Pass boardgame, it dosen't seem they stay dead if killed in a previous battle. Of course, neither does the bat.

A dragon the worse of the two in DP (the difference in combat power is huge) but the bat does automatically eliminate one unit of opposition (it's chaos power).

        -Adept