RE: Re: True Dragons and heroic scale

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:28:18 +0100

LC:

> That lets me ask a question. How esoteric is esoteric? I mean, how
> involved does a discussion have to be before it should go to the
> Digest. (Am wondering for when the day comes where I know enough that
> I need to start reading that instead. :-) )

I believe the theoretical answer is that it doesn't need to be esoteric at all to be welcome there. (Assuming you mean the Glorantha list, which can be read in Digest form if you insist, rather than, say, this list, which can also be read in Digest form if you insist).

I'd suggest you start reading both lists. And deleting any messages that don't interest you.