Re: And other stuff on Ebay

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:54:52 +0100

It's of limited use. The Gloranthan Visions fiction is still as valid as it ever was. Not all of the material in the other books has reappeared in other publications, although it may be on the web (e.g. the description of Sir Ethelred's Black Horse Troop.) On the other hand in most respects Hero Wars is an earlier version of Hero Quest with some unfortunate problems. And the material that has yet to be reprinted needs some adjustments to adapt to the new rules.

I'd say that the price is low enough to be worth considering but not so low that I'd recommend buying it automatically. It really comes down to what it is worth to you - and there are probably more important books to get.