Re: And other stuff on Ebay

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:10:40 -0700

LC:

>Anyone have any thoughts on me picking up the Deluxe HeroWars set
>(box) for under 10 bucks? Useful, not?

Depends on what a collector you are -- I'd say the only really useful bit is the small book of myths and stories, Gloranthan Visions.

>That lets me ask a question. How esoteric is esoteric? I mean, how
>involved does a discussion have to be before it should go to the
>Digest.

If you have to ask, then it's probably too esoteric. And pretty much any discussion about the nature of Glorantha is going to get esoteric mighty quickly.

--

David Dunham