[eBay] Gloranthan items

From: Scott Mayne <s.mayne_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:28:10 -0400

I currently have a few items on Ebay and, in case anyone on the list is interested, they are:

Les Dieux Nomades (Nomad Gods), boxed game

Heroes of Wisdom: The Jonstown Guide

Convulsion 4 Anthology

University of Sog City - Proceedings in Malkionism

Tradetalk # 3

Questlines 2

Glorantha: Genertela, Crucible of the Hero Wars, boxed supplement

A Rough Guide to Boldhome

New Lolon Gospel, Volume 1 & 2

The World's Greatest Tournament

Tradetalk: Broos in the East

RQAdventures, Issue 5 & 6

The Best of RQAdventures, Volume 1

The Broken Council Guidebook

The Fortunate Succession, Entekosiad, The Glorious ReAscent of Yelm

Tales of the Reaching Moon, Number 10, 11, 12, 13 & 14

Wyrms Footnotes, Issue 13 (October 1981)

The RuneQuest-Con Compendium

Codex, Volume 1, Number 2 & 3

Tarsh War: The Lunar Army in Dragon Pass

The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Chaos

My seller name is romulan_ace and my auction items can be viewed at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=romulan_ace&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50