Re: Last Refuge of Scoundrels

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 17:26:26 -0000

> Essentially a prince of Loksalm and companions managed to kill
> a "god" (why a god in sorcerous Loksalm? Not sure)

Doing bad things to Gods is a *very* Malkioni activity (albeit nowadays it's a proscribed, evil, demonological thing to be doing). Look at my Brief History of Malkionism: this is classic "God Learner" behaviour.

http://www.etyries.com/malkioni/malkhist.htm#jrustela

> It is of course tempting to think of the Kingdom of War as the karmic
> balance to Loksalm, that as Loksalm made itself ever more virtuous,
> its cast off sins somehow came to rest in the Kingdom of War. But
> surely that can't be....

Greg sez: "The Kingdom of War is the "shadow" of Fronela/Loskalm. It is everything which they deny and fear...."

http://www.glorantha.com/greg/q-and-a/kow.html

Cheers, Nick