Re: Kingdom of War speculations

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 02:14:32 -0000

So, if you massively trim back the diversity of rituals you do, put in huge redundancy (everyone is doing the same), and work very stictly to keep them pure, the odds of the lunars being able to pull a quick one on you is reduced. Mind you, Safelstar is still a long way from any substantial lunar influence, so while it is possible that there is some long term prophecy that is being responded to, I doubt that is the reason behind it.....but I'm certainly neither sure of it, nor beyond planting it as an idea for players to fret about.

--Bryan