Re: Kingdom of War speculations

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 01:31:18 -0400

Ya know, that Zzabur guy is really annoying. Always mucking about. :)

Hmm.. too bad, I liked the Law of Unintended Consequences being even greater than they thought. Mind you, it still seems that in some way that is what happened. The big Zman  decides to drown Fronela because he knows it is going to birth something awful. The Fronelan's react by bringing down the Ban. Then, once it's there, Loskalm decides to improve themselves. This produces the Kingdom of War, which is the awful Zzabur wanted to drown Fronela for.

LC