Re: Tapping, Gloranthan west (was Refuge...)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:24:32 -0000

I think its a joke. I'm not sure.

Probably about Brithini tapping each other - sort of like going to the neighbors and asking to borrow a cup of sugar or the lawnmower.

But I could be wrong - it could be something far more sinister.

Brithini creep me out. Zzabur really creeps me out. He's very much of 'to save the village, we had to destroy it' mentality. I seem to remember being told that he's out to save Brithini culture from contamination, especially by Vadelli evildoers - or the now flawed Malkion. Destroying all of Fronela to get the last few was probably considered a small price - afterall non-Brithini aren't really reall anyway.

Jeff